Vokera Meteor V90 Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Vokera Meteor V90 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||68%|
|Output (kW)||26.1 - 26.1|
|Manufactured From/To||Unknown - 1999|
The Vokera Meteor V90 is unrated, this probably means it's obsolete or very old.
The Meteor V90 is a Non-Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 26.1kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
Being an Unrated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Vokera Boilers to the Meteor V90
(Non-Condensing Gas Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Vokera Mynute 35e - 80.4% Efficient
- Vokera Mynute 24M - 80.1% Efficient
- Vokera Mynute 16e - 79.6% Efficient
- Vokera Mynute 12e - 79.2% Efficient
- Vokera Mynute 14e - 79.1% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Gas Boilers
- Baxi Solo 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Main 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Promax SL 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Gold H 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo System 15 HE A - 91.2% Efficient