Ferroli Hawk II Hawk II Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0333 230 5216 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Ferroli Hawk II Hawk II Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||68%|
|Model||Hawk II Hawk II|
|Output (kW)||23.3 - 23.3|
|Manufactured From/To||Unknown - obsolete|
The Ferroli Hawk II Hawk II is unrated, this probably means it's obsolete or very old.
The Hawk II Hawk II is a Non-Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 23.3kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
Being an Unrated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Ferroli Boilers to the Hawk II Hawk II
(Non-Condensing Gas Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Ferroli SYS 10-23 - 78.9% Efficient
- Ferroli Sigma 60-100 - 78.3% Efficient
- Ferroli Sigma 20-40 - 78.2% Efficient
- Ferroli Sigma 40-60 - 78.1% Efficient
- Ferroli Tempra 30 - 78.1% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Gas Boilers
- Baxi Solo 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Main 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Promax SL 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Gold H 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo System 15 HE A - 91.2% Efficient