Malvern 70 NG Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0333 230 5216 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Malvern 70 NG Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||83%|
|Manufactured From/To||Unknown - 1995|
The Malvern 70 NG is unrated, this probably means it's obsolete or very old.
The 70 NG is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
Being an Unrated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Malvern Boilers to the 70 NG
(Condensing Gas Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Malvern tentwenty - 87.5% Efficient
- Malvern twentytwentysix - 86.5% Efficient
- Malvern 50 NG - 85.1% Efficient
- Malvern 70/80 NG - 84.7% Efficient
- Malvern 40 NG - 84.4% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Gas Boilers
- Baxi Solo 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Main 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Promax SL 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Gold H 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo System 15 HE A - 91.2% Efficient