Potterton International Heating KOA 75/22 SN Oil - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Potterton International Heating KOA 75/22 SN Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||65%|
|Manufacturer||Potterton International Heating Boilers|
|Model||KOA 75/22 SN|
|Output (kW)||22 - 22|
|Manufactured From/To||Unknown - obsolete|
The Potterton International Heating KOA 75/22 SN is unrated, this probably means it's obsolete or very old.
The KOA 75/22 SN is a Non-Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 22kw that uses Oil as its fuel source.
Being an Unrated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Potterton International Heating Boilers to the KOA 75/22 SN
(Non-Condensing Oil Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Potterton International Heating KOA 90/26 SN - 65% Efficient
- Potterton International Heating BOA 148 - 65% Efficient
- Potterton International Heating BOA 68 - 65% Efficient
- Potterton International Heating KOA 60/18 SN - 65% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Oil Boilers
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Boilerhouse System - 97.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36-S Utility System Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Utility Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36 - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36S - 97.0% Efficient