Potterton International Heating KOA 75/22 SN Oil - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Potterton International Heating KOA 75/22 SN Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||65%|
|Manufacturer||Potterton International Heating Boilers|
|Model||KOA 75/22 SN|
|Output (kW)||22 - 22|
|Manufactured From/To||Unknown - obsolete|
The Potterton International Heating KOA 75/22 SN is unrated, this probably means it's obsolete or very old.
The KOA 75/22 SN is a Non-Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 22kw that uses Oil as its fuel source.
Being an Unrated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Potterton International Heating Boilers to the KOA 75/22 SN
(Non-Condensing Oil Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Potterton International Heating KOA 90/26 SN - 65% Efficient
- Potterton International Heating BOA 148 - 65% Efficient
- Potterton International Heating BOA 68 - 65% Efficient
- Potterton International Heating KOA 60/18 SN - 65% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Oil Boilers
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Boilerhouse System - 97.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36-S Utility System Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Utility Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36 - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36S - 97.0% Efficient