Myson Combustion Products Wallflame 80 Oil - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Myson Combustion Products Wallflame 80 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||65%|
|Manufacturer||Myson Combustion Products Boilers|
|Output (kW)||23.4 - 23.4|
|Manufactured From/To||Unknown - 1980|
The Myson Combustion Products Wallflame 80 is unrated, this probably means it's obsolete or very old.
The Wallflame 80 is a Non-Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 23.4kw that uses Oil as its fuel source.
Being an Unrated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Myson Combustion Products Boilers to the Wallflame 80
(Non-Condensing Oil Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Myson Combustion Products Velaire Vitesse 80/100 B - 70% Efficient
- Myson Combustion Products Velaire Vitesse 170/250 C - 70% Efficient
- Myson Combustion Products Velaire Vitesse 40/50 B - 70% Efficient
- Myson Combustion Products Velaire Vitesse 80/100 C - 70% Efficient
- Myson Combustion Products Velaire Vitesse 50/60 B - 70% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Oil Boilers
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Boilerhouse System - 97.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36-S Utility System Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Utility Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36 - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36S - 97.0% Efficient