Saunier Duval Thelia 23 Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Saunier Duval Thelia 23 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||70%|
|Manufacturer||Saunier Duval Boilers|
|Output (kW)||23 - 23|
|Manufactured From/To||Unknown - obsolete|
The Saunier Duval Thelia 23 is unrated, this probably means it's obsolete or very old.
The Thelia 23 is a Non-Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 23kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
Being an Unrated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Saunier Duval Boilers to the Thelia 23
(Non-Condensing Gas Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Saunier Duval Saunier Duval F30E - 79.6% Efficient
- Saunier Duval Thema Classic F30E Plus - 79.6% Efficient
- Saunier Duval Isofast F28E - 79.4% Efficient
- Saunier Duval Isomax F28E A - 78.9% Efficient
- Saunier Duval Thema Classic F35E - 78.6% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Gas Boilers
- Vaillant ecoTEC plus 937 - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 100 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 170 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Alpha CD50 - 91.2% Efficient
- Vaillant Ecotec Plus 824 - 91.2% Efficient