Vaillant Thermocompact vc242eh Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0333 230 5216 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Vaillant Thermocompact vc242eh Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||72%|
|Output (kW)||24 - 24|
|Manufactured From/To||Unknown - 1996|
The Vaillant Thermocompact vc242eh is unrated, this probably means it's obsolete or very old.
The Thermocompact vc242eh is a Non-Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 24kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
Being an Unrated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Vaillant Boilers to the Thermocompact vc242eh
(Non-Condensing Gas Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Vaillant Thermocompact 637 E - 79.9% Efficient
- Vaillant Thermocompact 628E - 79.8% Efficient
- Vaillant Thermocompact 620E - 79.7% Efficient
- Vaillant Thermocompact 624E - 79.7% Efficient
- Vaillant Thermocompact 615E - 79.0% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Gas Boilers
- Baxi Solo 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Main 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Promax SL 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Gold H 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo System 15 HE A - 91.2% Efficient