Worcester Heatslave senior15of Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0333 230 5216 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Worcester Heatslave senior15of Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||65%|
|Output (kW)||14.66 - 14.66|
|Manufactured From/To||Unknown - 1988|
The Worcester Heatslave senior15of is unrated, this probably means it's obsolete or very old.
The Heatslave senior15of is a Non-Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 14.66kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
Being an Unrated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Worcester Boilers to the Heatslave senior15of
(Non-Condensing Gas Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Worcester 14/19 CBi RSF - 79.4% Efficient
- Worcester 15 Sbi RSF - 79.1% Efficient
- Worcester 9/14 CBi RSF - 78.5% Efficient
- Worcester 19/24 CBi RSF - 78.4% Efficient
- Worcester 24 Sbi RSF - 78.3% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Gas Boilers
- Baxi Solo 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Main 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Promax SL 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Gold H 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo System 15 HE A - 91.2% Efficient