Worcester Heatslave 20/25RS Oil - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0333 230 5216 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Worcester Heatslave 20/25RS Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||70%|
|Output (kW)||20 - 25|
|Manufactured From/To||Unknown - 1996|
The Worcester Heatslave 20/25RS is unrated, this probably means it's obsolete or very old.
The Heatslave 20/25RS is a Non-Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 25kw that uses Oil as its fuel source.
Being an Unrated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Worcester Boilers to the Heatslave 20/25RS
(Non-Condensing Oil Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Worcester Heat Slave 15/19.RSO - 82.8% Efficient
- Worcester Heat Slave 15/19.OSO - 82.8% Efficient
- Worcester Heat Slave 20/25.RSO - 82.8% Efficient
- Worcester Heatslave 26/32-OSO-GB Oil Combi - 82.5% Efficient
- Worcester Heatslave 12/14-OSO-GB-L Oil Combi - 82.5% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Oil Boilers
- Grant Vortex Outdoor Condensing Combi 36 - 94.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex Condensing Combi 36 - 94.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex Outdoor Condensing Combi 26 - 92.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex Condensing Combi 26 - 92.2% Efficient
- Rhino Savannah RP20/26 Combipac - 92.2% Efficient