Boulter Economy 130 Oil - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Boulter Economy 130 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||70%|
|Output (kW)||38 - 38|
|Manufactured From/To||Unknown - obsolete|
The Boulter Economy 130 is unrated, this probably means it's obsolete or very old.
The Economy 130 is a Non-Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 38kw that uses Oil as its fuel source.
Being an Unrated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Boulter Boilers to the Economy 130
(Non-Condensing Oil Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Boulter Camray 5 Combi 55 - 82.9% Efficient
- Boulter Camray 5 Combi 90BE - 82.4% Efficient
- Boulter Camray 5 Combi 90A - 82.3% Efficient
- Boulter Camray 5 Combi 70A - 82.3% Efficient
- Boulter Bonus Combi 90A - 82.2% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Oil Boilers
- Grant Vortex Outdoor Condensing Combi 36 - 94.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex Condensing Combi 36 - 94.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex Outdoor Condensing Combi 26 - 92.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex Condensing Combi 26 - 92.2% Efficient
- Rhino Savannah RP20/26 Combipac - 92.2% Efficient