Heating World Group Beta 15/19 Oil - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Heating World Group Beta 15/19 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||70%|
|Manufacturer||Heating World Group Boilers|
|Output (kW)||15 - 19|
|Manufactured From/To||Unknown - 1991|
The Heating World Group Beta 15/19 is unrated, this probably means it's obsolete or very old.
The Beta 15/19 is a Non-Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 19kw that uses Oil as its fuel source.
Being an Unrated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Heating World Group Boilers to the Beta 15/19
(Non-Condensing Oil Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Heating World Group Grandee 1S 12/18 CF - 85.7% Efficient
- Heating World Group Grandee 2S 18/22 BF EXT - 85.7% Efficient
- Heating World Group Sorrento SFS 12/18 CF - 85.7% Efficient
- Heating World Group Sorrento SHI 12/18 BF - 85.7% Efficient
- Heating World Group Sorrento SHI 12/18 CF - 85.7% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Oil Boilers
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Boilerhouse System - 97.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36-S Utility System Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Utility Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36 - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36S - 97.0% Efficient