Potterton International Heating 35Bf 35bf Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Potterton International Heating 35Bf 35bf Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||55%|
|Manufacturer||Potterton International Heating Boilers|
|Output (kW)||9.7 - 9.7|
|Manufactured From/To||Unknown - 1976|
The Potterton International Heating 35Bf 35bf is unrated, this probably means it's obsolete or very old.
The 35Bf 35bf is a Non-Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 9.7kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
Being an Unrated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Potterton International Heating Boilers to the 35Bf 35bf
(Non-Condensing Gas Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Potterton International Heating Netaheat Electronic 16/22e - 68% Efficient
- Potterton International Heating Netaheat mk2f16-22bf - 68% Efficient
- Potterton International Heating Netaheat mk2f10-16bf - 68% Efficient
- Potterton International Heating FRS 52 - 65% Efficient
- Potterton International Heating Fireside 50 - 65% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Gas Boilers
- Baxi Solo 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Main 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Promax SL 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Gold H 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo System 15 HE A - 91.2% Efficient