Myson Combustion Products Midas sfi Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Myson Combustion Products Midas sfi Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||70%|
|Manufacturer||Myson Combustion Products Boilers|
|Output (kW)||29.3 - 29.3|
|Manufactured From/To||Unknown - 1995|
The Myson Combustion Products Midas sfi is unrated, this probably means it's obsolete or very old.
The Midas sfi is a Non-Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 29.3kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
Being an Unrated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Myson Combustion Products Boilers to the Midas sfi
(Non-Condensing Gas Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Myson Combustion Products Midas si - 70% Efficient
- Myson Combustion Products Midas b - 65% Efficient
- Myson Combustion Products Midas bf - 65% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Gas Boilers
- Vaillant ecoTEC plus 937 - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 100 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 170 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Alpha CD50 - 91.2% Efficient
- Vaillant Ecotec Plus 824 - 91.2% Efficient