Myson Combustion Products Midas si Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Myson Combustion Products Midas si Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||70%|
|Manufacturer||Myson Combustion Products Boilers|
|Output (kW)||29.3 - 29.3|
|Manufactured From/To||Unknown - 1991|
The Myson Combustion Products Midas si is unrated, this probably means it's obsolete or very old.
The Midas si is a Non-Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 29.3kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
Being an Unrated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Myson Combustion Products Boilers to the Midas si
(Non-Condensing Gas Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Myson Combustion Products Midas sfi - 70% Efficient
- Myson Combustion Products Midas b - 65% Efficient
- Myson Combustion Products Midas bf - 65% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Gas Boilers
- Vaillant ecoTEC plus 937 - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 100 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 170 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Alpha CD50 - 91.2% Efficient
- Vaillant Ecotec Plus 824 - 91.2% Efficient