Trianco Wm 20/30rs Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Trianco Wm 20/30rs Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||65%|
|Output (kW)||8.8 - 8.8|
|Manufactured From/To||Unknown - obsolete|
The Trianco Wm 20/30rs is unrated, this probably means it's obsolete or very old.
The Wm 20/30rs is a Non-Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 8.8kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
Being an Unrated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Trianco Boilers to the Wm 20/30rs
(Non-Condensing Gas Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Trianco Eurostar 50/65 - 76.5% Efficient
- Trianco Wm 20/35f - 72% Efficient
- Trianco Wm 65/80f - 72% Efficient
- Trianco Wm 50/65f - 72% Efficient
- Trianco Wm 35/50f - 72% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Gas Boilers
- Baxi Solo 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Main 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Promax SL 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Gold H 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo System 15 HE A - 91.2% Efficient