Trianco TRO 80 Combi WM C.F. Oil - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Trianco TRO 80 Combi WM C.F. Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||70%|
|Model||TRO 80 Combi WM C.F.|
|Output (kW)||23 - 23|
|Manufactured From/To||Unknown - obsolete|
The Trianco TRO 80 Combi WM C.F. is unrated, this probably means it's obsolete or very old.
The TRO 80 Combi WM C.F. is a Non-Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 23kw that uses Oil as its fuel source.
Being an Unrated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Trianco Boilers to the TRO 80 Combi WM C.F.
(Non-Condensing Oil Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Trianco Contractor Combi 110 - 82.9% Efficient
- Trianco Contractor Combi 110 External - 82.9% Efficient
- Trianco Iona Combi 110 External - 82.9% Efficient
- Trianco Iona Combi 110 - 82.9% Efficient
- Trianco Eurostar Combi 50 - 82.8% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Oil Boilers
- Grant Vortex Outdoor Condensing Combi 36 - 94.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex Condensing Combi 36 - 94.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex Outdoor Condensing Combi 26 - 92.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex Condensing Combi 26 - 92.2% Efficient
- Rhino Savannah RP20/26 Combipac - 92.2% Efficient