Trianco TRO 110 Combi FS C.F. Oil - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Trianco TRO 110 Combi FS C.F. Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||70%|
|Model||TRO 110 Combi FS C.F.|
|Output (kW)||32 - 32|
|Manufactured From/To||Unknown - obsolete|
The Trianco TRO 110 Combi FS C.F. is unrated, this probably means it's obsolete or very old.
The TRO 110 Combi FS C.F. is a Non-Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 32kw that uses Oil as its fuel source.
Being an Unrated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Trianco Boilers to the TRO 110 Combi FS C.F.
(Non-Condensing Oil Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Trianco Contractor Combi 110 - 82.9% Efficient
- Trianco Contractor Combi 110 External - 82.9% Efficient
- Trianco Iona Combi 110 External - 82.9% Efficient
- Trianco Iona Combi 110 - 82.9% Efficient
- Trianco Eurostar Combi 50 - 82.8% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Oil Boilers
- Grant Vortex Outdoor Condensing Combi 36 - 94.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex Condensing Combi 36 - 94.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex Outdoor Condensing Combi 26 - 92.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex Condensing Combi 26 - 92.2% Efficient
- Rhino Savannah RP20/26 Combipac - 92.2% Efficient