Trianco TSO 65/85 Oil - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Trianco TSO 65/85 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||65%|
|Output (kW)||24.9 - 24.9|
|Manufactured From/To||Unknown - obsolete|
The Trianco TSO 65/85 is unrated, this probably means it's obsolete or very old.
The TSO 65/85 is a Non-Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 24.9kw that uses Oil as its fuel source.
Being an Unrated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Trianco Boilers to the TSO 65/85
(Non-Condensing Oil Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Trianco Eurostar 190/240 - 85.7% Efficient
- Trianco Eurostar 100/125 - 85.7% Efficient
- Trianco Eurostar Utility 100/125 - 85.7% Efficient
- Trianco Eurostar Utility 190/240 - 85.7% Efficient
- Trianco Contractor Utility 130/180 - 85.7% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Oil Boilers
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Boilerhouse System - 97.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36-S Utility System Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Utility Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36 - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36S - 97.0% Efficient