Trianco TSO 95/110 Oil - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Trianco TSO 95/110 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||65%|
|Output (kW)||32.2 - 32.2|
|Manufactured From/To||Unknown - obsolete|
The Trianco TSO 95/110 is unrated, this probably means it's obsolete or very old.
The TSO 95/110 is a Non-Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 32.2kw that uses Oil as its fuel source.
Being an Unrated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Trianco Boilers to the TSO 95/110
(Non-Condensing Oil Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Trianco Eurostar 190/240 - 85.7% Efficient
- Trianco Eurostar 100/125 - 85.7% Efficient
- Trianco Eurostar Utility 100/125 - 85.7% Efficient
- Trianco Eurostar Utility 190/240 - 85.7% Efficient
- Trianco Contractor Utility 130/180 - 85.7% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Oil Boilers
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Boilerhouse System - 97.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36-S Utility System Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Utility Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36 - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36S - 97.0% Efficient