Maxol Marathon r Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
Maxol Marathon r Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||65%|
|Manufactured From/To||Unknown - 1975|
The Maxol Marathon r is unrated, this probably means it's obsolete or very old.
The Marathon r is a Non-Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
Similar Maxol Boilers to the Marathon r
(Non-Condensing Gas Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Maxol Microsystem 402RF - 79.9% Efficient
- Maxol Microsystem 402MDF - 79.9% Efficient
- Maxol Microturbo 402MDF - 79.9% Efficient
- Maxol Microturbo 402 RF - 79.9% Efficient
- Maxol Microturbo 502RF - 79.9% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Gas Boilers
- Baxi Solo 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Main 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Promax SL 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Gold H 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo System 15 HE A - 91.2% Efficient