Thorn EMI Heating Housewarmer 30/45spectacular Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Thorn EMI Heating Housewarmer 30/45spectacular Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||65%|
|Manufacturer||Thorn EMI Heating Boilers|
|Manufactured From/To||Unknown - 1988|
The Thorn EMI Heating Housewarmer 30/45spectacular is unrated, this probably means it's obsolete or very old.
The Housewarmer 30/45spectacular is a Non-Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
Being an Unrated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Thorn EMI Heating Boilers to the Housewarmer 30/45spectacular
(Non-Condensing Gas Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Thorn EMI Heating Apollo Fanfare 30/50si - 72% Efficient
- Thorn EMI Heating Apollo Fanfare 15/30si - 72% Efficient
- Thorn EMI Heating Apollo 30/50s - 72% Efficient
- Thorn EMI Heating Apollo Fanfare 65/80si - 72% Efficient
- Thorn EMI Heating Apollo Fanfare 15/30s - 72% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Gas Boilers
- Baxi Solo 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Main 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Promax SL 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Gold H 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo System 15 HE A - 91.2% Efficient