Malvern 50 NG Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Malvern 50 NG Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||85.1%|
|Output (kW)||14.7 - 14.7|
|Boiler ID||GC No 41.555.01|
|Manufactured From/To||1993 - 2000|
The Malvern 50 NG is a 'C' rated boiler with an efficiency of 85.1%.
The 50 NG is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 14.7kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
Although a 'C' rated boiler is not as efficient as many other modern boilers it's still pretty good, only a marginal reduction in fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions would be observed by replacing it.
Similar Malvern Boilers to the 50 NG
(Condensing Gas Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Malvern tentwenty - 87.5% Efficient
- Malvern twentytwentysix - 86.5% Efficient
- Malvern 70/80 NG - 84.7% Efficient
- Malvern 40 NG - 84.4% Efficient
- Malvern 30 NG - 84.0% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Gas Boilers
- Baxi Solo 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Main 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Promax SL 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Gold H 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo System 15 HE A - 91.2% Efficient