Servowarm Elite HE 70/80 Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0333 230 5216 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Servowarm Elite HE 70/80 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||84.7%|
|Model||Elite HE 70/80|
|Output (kW)||20.6 - 23.5|
|Boiler ID||GC No 47.555.12|
|Manufactured From/To||1995 - 2000|
The Servowarm Elite HE 70/80 is a 'C' rated boiler with an efficiency of 84.7%.
The Elite HE 70/80 is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 23.5kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
Although a 'C' rated boiler is not as efficient as many other modern boilers it's still pretty good, only a marginal reduction in fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions would be observed by replacing it.
Similar Servowarm Boilers to the Elite HE 70/80
(Condensing Gas Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Servowarm Elite 21 Plus - 87.5% Efficient
- Servowarm Elite 21 - 86.5% Efficient
- Servowarm Elite HE 50 - 85.1% Efficient
- Servowarm Elite HE 40 - 84.4% Efficient
- Servowarm Elite HE 30 - 84.0% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Gas Boilers
- Baxi Solo 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Main 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Promax SL 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Gold H 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo System 15 HE A - 91.2% Efficient