Servowarm Elite HE 50 Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Servowarm Elite HE 50 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||85.1%|
|Model||Elite HE 50|
|Output (kW)||14.7 - 14.7|
|Boiler ID||GC No 47.555.09|
|Manufactured From/To||1993 - 2000|
The Servowarm Elite HE 50 is a 'C' rated boiler with an efficiency of 85.1%.
The Elite HE 50 is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 14.7kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
Although a 'C' rated boiler is not as efficient as many other modern boilers it's still pretty good, only a marginal reduction in fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions would be observed by replacing it.
Similar Servowarm Boilers to the Elite HE 50
(Condensing Gas Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Servowarm Elite 21 Plus - 87.5% Efficient
- Servowarm Elite 21 - 86.5% Efficient
- Servowarm Elite HE 70/80 - 84.7% Efficient
- Servowarm Elite HE 40 - 84.4% Efficient
- Servowarm Elite HE 30 - 84.0% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Gas Boilers
- Baxi Solo 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Main 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Promax SL 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Gold H 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo System 15 HE A - 91.2% Efficient