Sime Heating Products (UK) Murrelle Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0333 230 5216 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Sime Heating Products (UK) Murrelle Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||75.3%|
|Manufacturer||Sime Heating Products (UK) Boilers|
|Output (kW)||23.4 - 23.4|
|Manufactured From/To||1995 - current|
The Sime Heating Products (UK) Murrelle is an 'E' rated boiler with an efficiency of 75.3%.
The Murrelle is a Non-Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 23.4kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
Being a 'E' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Sime Heating Products (UK) Boilers to the Murrelle
(Non-Condensing Gas Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Sime Heating Products (UK) Format Friendly - 79.3% Efficient
- Sime Heating Products (UK) Format Friendly e - 79.3% Efficient
- Sime Heating Products (UK) Format super 100 - 78.6% Efficient
- Sime Heating Products (UK) Sime Super 4 - 78.3% Efficient
- Sime Heating Products (UK) Friendly E - 70% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Gas Boilers
- Vaillant ecoTEC plus 937 - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 100 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 170 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Alpha CD50 - 91.2% Efficient
- Vaillant Ecotec Plus 824 - 91.2% Efficient