Vaillant Turbomax VUW 242 EH Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Vaillant Turbomax VUW 242 EH Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||78.5%|
|Model||Turbomax VUW 242 EH|
|Output (kW)||24.0 - 24.0|
|Boiler ID||VUW GB 242/1 EH|
|Manufactured From/To||1995 - 2000|
The Vaillant Turbomax VUW 242 EH is a 'D' rated boiler with an efficiency of 78.5%.
The Turbomax VUW 242 EH is a Non-Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 24.0kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
Being a 'D' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Vaillant Boilers to the Turbomax VUW 242 EH
(Non-Condensing Gas Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Vaillant Aquaplus - 79.8% Efficient
- Vaillant Turbomax Plus 837 E - 79.8% Efficient
- Vaillant Turbomax Pro 28E - 79.7% Efficient
- Vaillant Turbomax Plus 828E - 79.7% Efficient
- Vaillant Turbomax Pro 24E - 79.6% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Gas Boilers
- Vaillant ecoTEC plus 937 - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 100 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 170 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Alpha CD50 - 91.2% Efficient
- Vaillant Ecotec Plus 824 - 91.2% Efficient