Vaillant Turbomax VUW 242 EH Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Vaillant Turbomax VUW 242 EH Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||78.5%|
|Model||Turbomax VUW 242 EH|
|Output (kW)||24.0 - 24.0|
|Boiler ID||VUW GB 242/1 EH|
|Manufactured From/To||1995 - 2000|
The Vaillant Turbomax VUW 242 EH is a 'D' rated boiler with an efficiency of 78.5%.
The Turbomax VUW 242 EH is a Non-Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 24.0kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
Being a 'D' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Vaillant Boilers to the Turbomax VUW 242 EH
(Non-Condensing Gas Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Vaillant Aquaplus - 79.8% Efficient
- Vaillant Turbomax Plus 837 E - 79.8% Efficient
- Vaillant Turbomax Pro 28E - 79.7% Efficient
- Vaillant Turbomax Plus 828E - 79.7% Efficient
- Vaillant Turbomax Pro 24E - 79.6% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Gas Boilers
- Vaillant ecoTEC plus 937 - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 100 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 170 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Alpha CD50 - 91.2% Efficient
- Vaillant Ecotec Plus 824 - 91.2% Efficient