Ferroli Tempra Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Ferroli Tempra Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||77.5%|
|Output (kW)||14.4 - 17.6|
|Manufactured From/To||1999 - 2000|
The Ferroli Tempra is an 'E' rated boiler with an efficiency of 77.5%.
The Tempra is a Non-Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 17.6kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
Being a 'E' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Ferroli Boilers to the Tempra
(Non-Condensing Gas Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Ferroli SYS 10-23 - 78.9% Efficient
- Ferroli Sigma 60-100 - 78.3% Efficient
- Ferroli Sigma 20-40 - 78.2% Efficient
- Ferroli Sigma 40-60 - 78.1% Efficient
- Ferroli Tempra 30 - 78.1% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Gas Boilers
- Baxi Solo 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Main 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Promax SL 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Gold H 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo System 15 HE A - 91.2% Efficient