HRM Boilers Starflow 85/110 Oil - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
HRM Boilers Starflow 85/110 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||81.1%|
|Manufacturer||HRM Boilers Boilers|
|Output (kW)||24.91 - 30.7|
|Manufactured From/To||1997 - 2006|
The HRM Boilers Starflow 85/110 is a 'D' rated boiler with an efficiency of 81.1%.
The Starflow 85/110 is a Non-Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 30.7kw that uses Oil as its fuel source.
Being a 'D' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar HRM Boilers Boilers to the Starflow 85/110
(Non-Condensing Oil Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- HRM Boilers Wallstar System 12/15 System 11 - 85.7% Efficient
- HRM Boilers Wallstar 20/25 13 - 85.7% Efficient
- HRM Boilers Weybourne 70/95 - 85.7% Efficient
- HRM Boilers Wallstar System 15/20 System 12 - 85.7% Efficient
- HRM Boilers Wallstar 15/20 12 - 85.7% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Oil Boilers
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Boilerhouse System - 97.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36-S Utility System Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Utility Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36 - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36S - 97.0% Efficient