Ravenheat CSI 85T Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Ravenheat CSI 85T Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||88.0%|
|Output (kW)||25.6 - 25.6|
|Boiler ID||GC No. 47 581 20|
|Manufactured From/To||1998 - current|
The Ravenheat CSI 85T is a 'B' rated boiler which has good efficiency of 88.0%.
The CSI 85T is a Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 25.6kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'B' rated it will provide efficient heating and subseqently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Ravenheat Boilers to the CSI 85T
(Condensing Gas Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Ravenheat CSI 150 T Low Nox - 90.7% Efficient
- Ravenheat CSI 120T Low Nox Timeclock Natural Gas - 90.7% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combistore 32 (T) Natural Gas - 90.7% Efficient
- Ravenheat CSI 120 Low Nox Natural Gas - 90.7% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combiplus 32 Natural Gas - 90.7% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Gas Boilers
- Vaillant ecoTEC plus 937 - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 100 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 170 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Alpha CD50 - 91.2% Efficient
- Vaillant Ecotec Plus 824 - 91.2% Efficient