Ravenheat RSF 820/20T Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Ravenheat RSF 820/20T Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||74.5%|
|Output (kW)||23.6 - 23.6|
|Boiler ID||GC No. 47 581 05|
|Manufactured From/To||1997 - 2002|
The Ravenheat RSF 820/20T is an 'E' rated boiler with an efficiency of 74.5%.
The RSF 820/20T is a Non-Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 23.6kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
Being a 'E' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Ravenheat Boilers to the RSF 820/20T
(Non-Condensing Gas Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Ravenheat Little Star LS 80 (T) - 79.6% Efficient
- Ravenheat Little Star LS 80 - 79.6% Efficient
- Ravenheat Little Star LS 100 - 79.6% Efficient
- Ravenheat White Star 29 - 79.6% Efficient
- Ravenheat White Star 24 - 79.6% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Gas Boilers
- Vaillant ecoTEC plus 937 - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 100 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 170 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Alpha CD50 - 91.2% Efficient
- Vaillant Ecotec Plus 824 - 91.2% Efficient