Ravenheat RSF 820/20T Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Ravenheat RSF 820/20T Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||74.5%|
|Output (kW)||23.6 - 23.6|
|Boiler ID||GC No. 47 581 05|
|Manufactured From/To||1997 - 2002|
The Ravenheat RSF 820/20T is an 'E' rated boiler with an efficiency of 74.5%.
The RSF 820/20T is a Non-Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 23.6kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
Being a 'E' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Ravenheat Boilers to the RSF 820/20T
(Non-Condensing Gas Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Ravenheat Little Star LS 80 (T) - 79.6% Efficient
- Ravenheat Little Star LS 80 - 79.6% Efficient
- Ravenheat Little Star LS 100 - 79.6% Efficient
- Ravenheat White Star 29 - 79.6% Efficient
- Ravenheat White Star 24 - 79.6% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Gas Boilers
- Vaillant ecoTEC plus 937 - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 100 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 170 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Alpha CD50 - 91.2% Efficient
- Vaillant Ecotec Plus 824 - 91.2% Efficient