Potterton Myson Statesman System 65/85 Oil - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Potterton Myson Statesman System 65/85 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||81.1%|
|Manufacturer||Potterton Myson Boilers|
|Model||Statesman System 65/85|
|Output (kW)||19.0 - 25.0|
|Manufactured From/To||1996 - 2001|
The Potterton Myson Statesman System 65/85 is a 'D' rated boiler with an efficiency of 81.1%.
The Statesman System 65/85 is a Non-Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 25.0kw that uses Oil as its fuel source.
Being a 'D' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Potterton Myson Boilers to the Statesman System 65/85
(Non-Condensing Oil Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Potterton Myson Statesman Kitchen 45/50 Kerosene - 85.7% Efficient
- Potterton Myson Statesman Kitchen 70/90 Kerosene - 85.7% Efficient
- Potterton Myson Statesman Utility 70/90 Gas oil - 85.7% Efficient
- Potterton Myson Statesman Utility 70/90 Kerosene - 85.7% Efficient
- Potterton Myson Statesman Kitchen 70/90 Gas oil - 85.7% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Oil Boilers
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Boilerhouse System - 97.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36-S Utility System Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Utility Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36 - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36S - 97.0% Efficient