Potterton Myson Suprima 70 Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Potterton Myson Suprima 70 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||78.4%|
|Manufacturer||Potterton Myson Boilers|
|Output (kW)||17.3 - 20.5|
|Manufactured From/To||1997 - 2001|
The Potterton Myson Suprima 70 is a 'D' rated boiler with an efficiency of 78.4%.
The Suprima 70 is a Non-Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 20.5kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
Being a 'D' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Potterton Myson Boilers to the Suprima 70
(Non-Condensing Gas Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Potterton Myson Housewarmer 55 - 78.4% Efficient
- Potterton Myson Suprima 100 - 78.3% Efficient
- Potterton Myson Suprima 60 - 77.9% Efficient
- Potterton Myson Suprima 120 - 77.8% Efficient
- Potterton Myson Kingfisher Mf CF 90 - 77.6% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Gas Boilers
- Baxi Solo 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Main 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Promax SL 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Gold H 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo System 15 HE A - 91.2% Efficient