Potterton Myson Envoy 60 System Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Potterton Myson Envoy 60 System Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||87.8%|
|Manufacturer||Potterton Myson Boilers|
|Model||Envoy 60 System|
|Output (kW)||19.0 - 19.0|
|Manufactured From/To||1995 - 2000|
The Potterton Myson Envoy 60 System is a 'B' rated boiler which has good efficiency of 87.8%.
The Envoy 60 System is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 19.0kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'B' rated it will provide efficient heating and subseqently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Potterton Myson Boilers to the Envoy 60 System
(Condensing Gas Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Potterton Myson Envoy 50 - 88.5% Efficient
- Potterton Myson Envoy 50 System - 88.5% Efficient
- Potterton Myson Envoy 30 - 88.5% Efficient
- Potterton Myson Envoy 30 System - 88.5% Efficient
- Potterton Myson Envoy 40 - 88.4% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Gas Boilers
- Baxi Solo 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Main 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Promax SL 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Gold H 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo System 15 HE A - 91.2% Efficient