Glow-worm Energysaver 80P LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Glow-worm Energysaver 80P Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||88.0%|
|Output (kW)||17.6 - 23.4|
|Boiler ID||41 319 85|
|Manufactured From/To||1994 - 2003|
The Glow-worm Energysaver 80P is a 'B' rated boiler which has good efficiency of 88.0%.
The Energysaver 80P is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 23.4kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'B' rated it will provide efficient heating and subseqently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Glow-worm Boilers to the Energysaver 80P
(Condensing LPG Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Glow-worm Ultracom 2 30sxi - 92.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultracom 38hxi - 92.4% Efficient
- Glow-worm 30sxi - 92.2% Efficient
- Glow-worm 30hxi - 92.2% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultracom 30hxi - 92.2% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional LPG Boilers
- Ideal Evomax 30P - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex System 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex OV 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Keston K 170P - 93.1% Efficient
- Ideal Evomax 60P - 92.9% Efficient