Glow-worm Economy Plus 24F Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0333 230 5216 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Glow-worm Economy Plus 24F Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||77.2%|
|Model||Economy Plus 24F|
|Output (kW)||- 7.03|
|Boiler ID||41- 319- 28|
|Manufactured From/To||1992 - 1998|
The Glow-worm Economy Plus 24F is an 'E' rated boiler with an efficiency of 77.2%.
The Economy Plus 24F is a Non-Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 7.03kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
Being a 'E' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Glow-worm Boilers to the Economy Plus 24F
(Non-Condensing Gas Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Glow-worm Hideaway 100CFF - 79.9% Efficient
- Glow-worm Hideaway 100BFF - 79.9% Efficient
- Glow-worm 30 si - 79.7% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultimate 30FF - 79.7% Efficient
- Glow-worm Compact 60 System A - 79.5% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Gas Boilers
- Baxi Solo 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Main 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Promax SL 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Gold H 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo System 15 HE A - 91.2% Efficient