Glow-worm Ultimate 60FF/LP LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Glow-worm Ultimate 60FF/LP Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||77.5%|
|Output (kW)||17.59 - 17.59|
|Manufactured From/To||1993 - 2002|
The Glow-worm Ultimate 60FF/LP is an 'E' rated boiler with an efficiency of 77.5%.
The Ultimate 60FF/LP is a Non-Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 17.59kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
Being a 'E' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Glow-worm Boilers to the Ultimate 60FF/LP
(Non-Condensing LPG Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Glow-worm Ultimate 50FF/LP - 80.1% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultimate 80FF/LP - 79.8% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultimate 30FF/LP - 78.0% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultimate 40FF/LP - 78.0% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultimate 50BF/LP - 74.8% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional LPG Boilers
- Ideal Evomax 30P - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex System 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex OV 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Keston K 170P - 93.1% Efficient
- Ideal Evomax 60P - 92.9% Efficient