GAH Heating Products E50/80 Select Oil - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0333 230 5216 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
GAH Heating Products E50/80 Select Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||81.8%|
|Manufacturer||GAH Heating Products Boilers|
|Output (kW)||14.7 - 23.4|
|Manufactured From/To||1994 - 2002|
The GAH Heating Products E50/80 Select is a 'D' rated boiler with an efficiency of 81.8%.
The E50/80 Select is a Non-Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 23.4kw that uses Oil as its fuel source.
Being a 'D' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar GAH Heating Products Boilers to the E50/80 Select
(Non-Condensing Oil Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- GAH Heating Products Thermecon 40/60 Option B/F - 85.7% Efficient
- GAH Heating Products Thermecon 40/50 W/M Internal B/F - 85.7% Efficient
- GAH Heating Products Thermecon 40/50 W/M Internal C/F - 85.7% Efficient
- GAH Heating Products Thermecon 40/50 W/M External - 85.7% Efficient
- GAH Heating Products Thermecon 50/80 W/M External - 85.7% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Oil Boilers
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Boilerhouse System - 97.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36-S Utility System Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Utility Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36 - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36S - 97.0% Efficient