Saunier Duval Xeon 60ff/LP LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Saunier Duval Xeon 60ff/LP Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||77.5%|
|Manufacturer||Saunier Duval Boilers|
|Output (kW)||17.59 - 17.59|
|Manufactured From/To||1999 - 2003|
The Saunier Duval Xeon 60ff/LP is an 'E' rated boiler with an efficiency of 77.5%.
The Xeon 60ff/LP is a Non-Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 17.59kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
Being a 'E' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Saunier Duval Boilers to the Xeon 60ff/LP
(Non-Condensing LPG Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Saunier Duval 50ff/LP - 80.1% Efficient
- Saunier Duval Xeon 80ff/LP - 79.8% Efficient
- Saunier Duval Xeon 30ff/LP - 78.0% Efficient
- Saunier Duval Xeon 40ff/LP - 78.0% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional LPG Boilers
- Ideal Evomax 30P - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex System 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex OV 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Keston K 170P - 93.1% Efficient
- Ideal Evomax 60P - 92.9% Efficient