Saunier Duval 50ff/LP LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Saunier Duval 50ff/LP Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||80.1%|
|Manufacturer||Saunier Duval Boilers|
|Output (kW)||14.65 - 14.65|
|Manufactured From/To||1999 - current|
The Saunier Duval 50ff/LP is a 'D' rated boiler with an efficiency of 80.1%.
The 50ff/LP is a Non-Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 14.65kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
Being a 'D' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Saunier Duval Boilers to the 50ff/LP
(Non-Condensing LPG Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Saunier Duval Xeon 80ff/LP - 79.8% Efficient
- Saunier Duval Xeon 30ff/LP - 78.0% Efficient
- Saunier Duval Xeon 40ff/LP - 78.0% Efficient
- Saunier Duval Xeon 60ff/LP - 77.5% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional LPG Boilers
- Ideal Evomax 30P - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex System 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex OV 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Keston K 170P - 93.1% Efficient
- Ideal Evomax 60P - 92.9% Efficient