Boulter Classic 50/70 Oil - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Boulter Classic 50/70 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||80.6%|
|Output (kW)||14.7 - 20.5|
|Manufactured From/To||1999 - 2001|
The Boulter Classic 50/70 is a 'D' rated boiler with an efficiency of 80.6%.
The Classic 50/70 is a Non-Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 20.5kw that uses Oil as its fuel source.
Being a 'D' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Boulter Boilers to the Classic 50/70
(Non-Condensing Oil Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Boulter Camray 5 150/200G - 85.7% Efficient
- Boulter Bonus 40/65 - 85.7% Efficient
- Boulter Eco-System 12/19 - 85.7% Efficient
- Boulter Camray 5 Utility 40/65 Utility - 85.7% Efficient
- Boulter Camray 5 System 40/65 System - 85.7% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Oil Boilers
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Boilerhouse System - 97.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36-S Utility System Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Utility Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36 - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36S - 97.0% Efficient