Boulter Camray 5 Combi Oil - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0333 230 5216 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Boulter Camray 5 Combi Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||81.8%|
|Model||Camray 5 Combi|
|Output (kW)||27.8 - 27.8|
|Manufactured From/To||1999 - 2001|
The Boulter Camray 5 Combi is a 'D' rated boiler with an efficiency of 81.8%.
The Camray 5 Combi is a Non-Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 27.8kw that uses Oil as its fuel source.
Being a 'D' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Boulter Boilers to the Camray 5 Combi
(Non-Condensing Oil Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Boulter Camray 5 Combi 55 - 82.9% Efficient
- Boulter Camray 5 Combi 90BE - 82.4% Efficient
- Boulter Camray 5 Combi 90A - 82.3% Efficient
- Boulter Camray 5 Combi 70A - 82.3% Efficient
- Boulter Bonus Combi 90A - 82.2% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Oil Boilers
- Grant Vortex Outdoor Condensing Combi 36 - 94.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex Condensing Combi 36 - 94.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex Outdoor Condensing Combi 26 - 92.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex Condensing Combi 26 - 92.2% Efficient
- Rhino Savannah RP20/26 Combipac - 92.2% Efficient