Maxol Morocco 20 Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Maxol Morocco 20 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||71.4%|
|Output (kW)||6 - 6|
|Manufactured From/To||1988 - current|
The Maxol Morocco 20 is an 'F' rated boiler with a poor efficiency of 71.4%.
The Morocco 20 is a Non-Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 6kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
Being a 'F' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Maxol Boilers to the Morocco 20
(Non-Condensing Gas Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Maxol Microturbo 502RF - 79.9% Efficient
- Maxol Microturbo 402 RF - 79.9% Efficient
- Maxol Microturbo 402MDF - 79.9% Efficient
- Maxol Microsystem 502MDF - 79.9% Efficient
- Maxol Microsystem 402MDF - 79.9% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Gas Boilers
- Potterton Promax SL 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Baxi Solo 15 HE - 91.3% Efficient
- Baxi Platinum 15 HE - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Promax 15/2 HE Plus - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Promax System 12 HE Plus A - 91.2% Efficient