Maxol Morocco 20 Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Maxol Morocco 20 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||71.4%|
|Output (kW)||6.0 - 6.0|
|Manufactured From/To||1988 - current|
The Maxol Morocco 20 is an 'F' rated boiler with a poor efficiency of 71.4%.
The Morocco 20 is a Non-Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 6.0kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
Being a 'F' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Maxol Boilers to the Morocco 20
(Non-Condensing Gas Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Maxol Microsystem 402RF - 79.9% Efficient
- Maxol Microsystem 402MDF - 79.9% Efficient
- Maxol Microturbo 402MDF - 79.9% Efficient
- Maxol Microturbo 402 RF - 79.9% Efficient
- Maxol Microturbo 502RF - 79.9% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Gas Boilers
- Baxi Solo 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Main 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Promax SL 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Gold H 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo System 15 HE A - 91.2% Efficient