Ideal Classic LX FF250P Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Ideal Classic LX FF250P Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||81.7%|
|Model||Classic LX FF250P|
|Output (kW)||14.7 - 14.7|
|Boiler ID||G.C.41 387 30|
|Manufactured From/To||Unknown - current|
The Ideal Classic LX FF250P is a 'D' rated boiler with an efficiency of 81.7%.
The Classic LX FF250P is a Non-Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 14.7kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
Being a 'D' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Ideal Boilers to the Classic LX FF250P
(Non-Condensing LPG Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Ideal Classic FF 350 P - 81.8% Efficient
- Ideal Classic FF250P - 81.7% Efficient
- Ideal Classic FF 360 P - 80.2% Efficient
- Ideal Classic FF 380 P - 79.9% Efficient
- Ideal Classic FF260P - 78.5% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional LPG Boilers
- Potterton Promax System 24 HE Plus LPG - 93.2% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo System 32 HE LPG - 93.2% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo System 18 HE LPG - 93.2% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo System 28 HE LPG - 93.2% Efficient
- Keston K 170P - 93.1% Efficient