Ideal Classic RS 260 Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Ideal Classic RS 260 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||72.3%|
|Model||Classic RS 260|
|Output (kW)||14.7 - 17.6|
|Boiler ID||G.C.41 387 13|
|Manufactured From/To||Unknown - current|
The Ideal Classic RS 260 is an 'F' rated boiler with a poor efficiency of 72.3%.
The Classic RS 260 is a Non-Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 17.6 kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
Being a 'F' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Ideal Boilers to the Classic RS 260
(Non-Condensing Gas Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Ideal Concord CXSD 40/H - 80.4% Efficient
- Ideal Concord CXS 40/H - 80.4% Efficient
- Ideal Concord CXSD 60/H - 80.3% Efficient
- Ideal Concord CXS 60/H - 80.3% Efficient
- Ideal Concord CXS 50/H - 80.1% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Gas Boilers
- Baxi Solo 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Main 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Promax SL 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Gold H 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo System 15 HE A - 91.2% Efficient