Ideal Classic LX FF260 Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0333 230 5216 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Ideal Classic LX FF260 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||76.9%|
|Model||Classic LX FF260|
|Output (kW)||14.7 - 17.6|
|Boiler ID||G.C.41 387 27|
|Manufactured From/To||Unknown - current|
The Ideal Classic LX FF260 is an 'E' rated boiler with an efficiency of 76.9%.
The Classic LX FF260 is a Non-Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 17.6kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
Being a 'E' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Ideal Boilers to the Classic LX FF260
(Non-Condensing Gas Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Ideal Concord CXSD 40/H - 80.4% Efficient
- Ideal Concord CXS 40/H - 80.4% Efficient
- Ideal Concord CXSD 60/H - 80.3% Efficient
- Ideal Concord CXS 60/H - 80.3% Efficient
- Ideal Concord CXS 50/H - 80.1% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Gas Boilers
- Baxi Solo 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Main 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Promax SL 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Gold H 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo System 15 HE A - 91.2% Efficient