Worcester 28 Si RSF LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Worcester 28 Si RSF Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||81.4%|
|Model||28 Si RSF|
|Output (kW)||28 - 28|
|Boiler ID||47 311 52|
|Manufactured From/To||2000 - 2002|
The Worcester 28 Si RSF is a 'D' rated boiler with an efficiency of 81.4%.
The 28 Si RSF is a Non-Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 28kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
Being a 'D' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Worcester Boilers to the 28 Si RSF
(Non-Condensing LPG Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Worcester 28i Junior - 81.7% Efficient
- Worcester 25 Si - L RSF - 81.1% Efficient
- Worcester 25 Si RSF - 81.1% Efficient
- Worcester 25Si - LL RSF - 81.1% Efficient
- Worcester 28 CDi - L RSF - 80.7% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi LPG Boilers
- Potterton Gold Combi 28 HE LPG - 93.2% Efficient
- Keston C 36P Combi - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combistore 32 LPG - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combistore 32 (T) LPG - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combiplus 32 (T) LPG - 92.8% Efficient