Boulter Camray 5 100/140 Oil - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0333 230 5216 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Boulter Camray 5 100/140 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||81.2%|
|Model||Camray 5 100/140|
|Flue Type||Open or Room-Sealed|
|Output (kW)||29.3 - 41.0|
|Manufactured From/To||2000 - 2001|
The Boulter Camray 5 100/140 is a 'D' rated boiler with an efficiency of 81.2%.
The Camray 5 100/140 is a Non-Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 41.0kw that uses Oil as its fuel source.
Being a 'D' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Boulter Boilers to the Camray 5 100/140
(Non-Condensing Oil Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Boulter Camray 5 150/200G - 85.7% Efficient
- Boulter Bonus 40/65 - 85.7% Efficient
- Boulter Eco-System 12/19 - 85.7% Efficient
- Boulter Camray 5 Utility 40/65 Utility - 85.7% Efficient
- Boulter Camray 5 System 40/65 System - 85.7% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Oil Boilers
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Boilerhouse System - 97.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36-S Utility System Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Utility Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36 - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36S - 97.0% Efficient