Chaffoteaux et Maury Britony System 40 Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Chaffoteaux et Maury Britony System 40 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||76.2%|
|Manufacturer||Chaffoteaux et Maury Boilers|
|Model||Britony System 40|
|Output (kW)||12.0 - 12.0|
|Manufactured From/To||1997 - 2002|
The Chaffoteaux et Maury Britony System 40 is an 'E' rated boiler with an efficiency of 76.2%.
The Britony System 40 is a Non-Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 12.0kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
Being a 'E' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Chaffoteaux et Maury Boilers to the Britony System 40
(Non-Condensing Gas Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Chaffoteaux et Maury MX2 30 FF Minima - 79.4% Efficient
- Chaffoteaux et Maury Calydra 80 V2 - 78.7% Efficient
- Chaffoteaux et Maury Britony Combi SE80 Atac 24FF - 78.7% Efficient
- Chaffoteaux et Maury Britony Combi 100 - 78.4% Efficient
- Chaffoteaux et Maury Calydra 100 - 78.4% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Gas Boilers
- Vaillant ecoTEC plus 937 - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 100 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 170 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Alpha CD50 - 91.2% Efficient
- Vaillant Ecotec Plus 824 - 91.2% Efficient