Halstead Best 40 LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0333 230 5216 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Halstead Best 40 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||77.4%|
|Output (kW)||12.15 - 12.15|
|Boiler ID||GC No41-333-54|
|Manufactured From/To||Unknown - 2002|
The Halstead Best 40 is an 'E' rated boiler with an efficiency of 77.4%.
The Best 40 is a Non-Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 12.15kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
Being a 'E' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Halstead Boilers to the Best 40
(Non-Condensing LPG Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Halstead Best 60 P - 81.0% Efficient
- Halstead Hero 60 - 80.9% Efficient
- Halstead Hero 40 - 80.4% Efficient
- Halstead Best 40 P - 80.4% Efficient
- Halstead Best 60 - 76.8% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional LPG Boilers
- Ideal Evomax 30P - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex System 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex OV 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Keston K 170P - 93.1% Efficient
- Ideal Evomax 60P - 92.9% Efficient