Halstead Finest Gold Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Halstead Finest Gold Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||77.3%|
|Output (kW)||23.45 - 23.45|
|Boiler ID||GC No47-333-07|
|Manufactured From/To||Unknown - 2001|
The Halstead Finest Gold is an 'E' rated boiler with an efficiency of 77.3%.
The Finest Gold is a Non-Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 23.45kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
Being a 'E' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Halstead Boilers to the Finest Gold
(Non-Condensing Gas Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Halstead Finest fx - 79.3% Efficient
- Halstead Finest Gold fgx - 79.3% Efficient
- Halstead Finest Platinum - 78.7% Efficient
- Halstead Wickes Combi 102 - 78.6% Efficient
- Halstead Ace High - 78.6% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Gas Boilers
- Vaillant ecoTEC plus 937 - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 100 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 170 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Alpha CD50 - 91.2% Efficient
- Vaillant Ecotec Plus 824 - 91.2% Efficient